Certified Competency Development And Implementation Professional (CCDIP)
TRAINING PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
It’s generally known that people working in organizations are one of the best sources of differentiation. Products, services, processes, and business models can be copied but people as organizational valuable sources are difficult to imitate. As the need for effective and competent workforce is increasing day by day, it has become a challenging task for HR today to obtain and develop workforce that can give superior performance. One of the important factors contributing to organization performance is employee competency.
A competency framework is a model that broadly describes performance excellence within an organization. Such a framework usually includes a number of competencies that are applied to multiple occupational roles within the organization. Each competency deﬁnes, in generic terms, excellence in working behavior; this deﬁnition then establishes the benchmark against which staff are assessed. A competency framework is a means by which organizations communicate which behaviors are required, valued, recognized and rewarded with respect to speciﬁc occupational roles. It ensures that staff, in general, have a common understanding of the organization’s values and expected excellent performance behaviors.
The Certified Competency Development and Implementation Professional (CCDIP) program provides participants with the strategic knowledge and techniques needed to design, develop and implement competencies at work effectively in order to achieve the organization’s long term business goals. The program also serves as an excellent platform for participants to obtain wider insight into the broad spectrum of competency framework.
BY THE END OF THIS PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ABLE TO :
- Define competencies and the important role they play in Human Resources and the organization.
- Extract competencies from business plans and apply the steps needed in designing competency models.
- Apply competencies in the recruitment, career development, succession planning and training & development processes
- Understand issues that may arise when developing competency models and how to overcome them
- Apply techniques to develop, design and implement a competency framework for the organization
- Define and write competencies for your organization in line with business objectives
- Design and develop assessment center for competency identification
- Execute Competency-Based Interviews effectively
- How to effectively communicate the framework to key business stakeholders and the organization
BENEFITS TO THE PARTICIPANTS :
- During the program, participants will be provided with a comprehensive information which will be easy to re-use, reference, and share at the workplace.
- Throughout the program, participants will have the opportunity to learn concepts related to competency as well as best practice approaches on how to design, develop and implement competencies at work.
- As the program will be delivered by extensively experienced Industrial-Organizational Psychologist, you will have the opportunity to discuss, consult, and relate to competency issues and problems at your work place and understand how such issues and problems would be resolved.
- After successfully completing the program, you will have the opportunity to brand yourself with the title Certified Competency Development and Implementation Professional (CCDIP).
REASONS WHY A CERTIFICATION HELPS YOU :
- Professional certification establishes credibility.
- Certification recognizes professional achievement. It is a visible reminder to co-workers and senior management of the holder’s expertise.
- Certification allows you to make a greater contribution to your organization’s success. The knowledge and visibility you gain provide you with an opportunity to make a difference in your organization.
- Certification moves with you as you change organizations and careers.
- A highly valued certification gives you a distinct advantage in the job market. Certification gives you an extra measure of confidence as a candidate.
Human Resource Managers and Personnel, Superintendents, Supervisors, Team Leaders, and officers in the functions of human resources, training and development. The course is also very useful for anyone whose organization is currently, or about to start, using competencies as a framework for recruiting, selecting and training employees and also suitable to a wide range of professionals involved in competency development and assessment.
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to help all participants learn about designing, developing and implementing competencies. All of the training will carried out in a relaxed supportive atmosphere. During the training session, participants had the opportunity to consult directly with the trainer on competency issues and ways to overcome them.
TRAINING PROGRAM OUTLINE
MODULE 1. INTRODUCTION TO COMPETENCY MAPPING
- What is Competency?
- Competence and Competency
- Categorization of Competency
- Competencies for Competitive Advantage
- Why Competencies?
- Myths about Competency
MODULE 2. COMPETENCY MODELS
- Defining Competency Models
- Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes (KSAs)
- Four Types of Competency Models
- Competencies for the Twenty-First Century
- Developing Competency Models – Spencer’s Classic Competency Study Design
- Tips for Developing Useful Competency Models
MODULE 3. COMPETENCY-BASED APPLICATIONS
- Position Requirement
- Position Fulfilment
- Performance Management
- Competency Models can Enhance HRM Systems (Benefits of Using a Competency in Selection, Training and Development, Performance Appraisal, and Succession Planning)
MODULE 4. ISSUES RELATED TO DEVELOPING COMPETENCY MODELS
- Several Competency Models Development Issues That may Arise
MODULE 5. FORMATION OF A COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK
- Define the Purpose and Performance Objectives of a Job or Position
- Identify the Competencies and Behaviors that Predict and Describe Superior Performance in the Job
- Validate Selected Competencies
- Implement/Integrate Competencies
- Update Competencies
MODULE 6. WRITING COMPETENCIES
- Competency Framework Guidelines
- Who should Write Competencies?
- Levels of Competency with Respect to Scope and Job Context
- Understanding and Writing Task Statements and KSAPs
- Remember the Differentiation While Writing the Competencies
- Steps for Writing Competencies
MODULE 7. ASSESSMENT CENTRES
- How were the People Assessed Earlier
- A History of Assessment Centre
- The Use of Assessment Centers in the Industry
- Types of Exercises
MODULE 8. COMPETENCY-BASED INTERVIEWING
- What Is a Competency Based Interview?
- Types of Interviews and Interviewing Questions
- How do Competency-Based Interviews Differ from Normal Interviews?
- The Benefits of Competency Based Interviewing
- Which Skills and Competencies do Competency-Based Interviews Test?
- How Competency-Based Interview Questions are Marked
- How to Use Competency Based Interviewing
- The ‘STAR’ Approach
- Do’s and Don’ts for Interviews
MODULE 9: RESISTANCE AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Advocate the Project Effectively
- Identify the Key Stakeholders and the Expected Levels of Support
Presentasi, diskusi, studi kasus, latihan, dan games.
Waktu Dan Tempat
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro ,Yogjakarta
- 2 – 4 Januari 2019
- 7 – 9 Januari 2019
- 14 – 16 Januari 2019
- 21 – 23 Januari 2019
- 28 – 30 Januari 2019
- 6 – 8 Februari 2019
- 11 – 13 Februari 2019
- 18 – 20 Februari 2019
- 25 – 27 Februari 2019
- 4 – 6 Maret 2019
- 11 – 13 Maret 2019
- 18 – 20 Maret 2019
- 25 – 27 Maret 2019
- 1 – 2 April 2019
- 8 – 10 April 2019
- 15 – 17 April 2019
- 22- 24 April 2019
- 29 – 30 Mei 2019
- 6 – 8 Mei 2019
- 13 – 15 Mei 2019
- 20 – 22 Mei 2019
- 27 – 29 Mei 2019
- 10 – 12 Juni 2019
- 17 – 19 Juni 2019
- 24 – 26 Juni 2019
- 1 – 3 Juli 2019
- 8 – 10 Juli 2019
- 15 – 17 Juli 2019
- 22 -24 Juli 2019
- 29 – 31 Juli 2019
- 5 – 7 Agustus 2019
- 13-15 Agustus 2019
- 19 – 21 Agustus 2019
- 26 -28 Agustus 2019
- 02 – 04 September 2019
- 09-11 September 2019
- 16 – 18 September 2019
- 23 – 25 September 2019
- 30 September – 02 Oktober 2019
- 07 – 09 Oktober 2019
- 14 – 16 Oktober 2019
- 21 – 23 Oktober 2019
- 28 – 30 Oktober 2019
- 04 – 06 November 2019
- 11 – 13 November 2019
- 18 – 20 November 2019
- 25 – 27 November 2019
- 02 -04 Desember 2019
- 9 – 11 Desember 2019
- 16 – 18 Desember 2019
- 23 – 24 Desember 2019
- 30 – 31 Desember 2019
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp 6.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- VIP training Rp 8.900.000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- Biaya USD 500 apabila mengikuti sertifikasi dari AAPM
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas : Certificate,Training kits, Lunch, Coffee Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Kunjungi juga website Kami lainnya di alamat => www.informasitrainingterbaru.com