CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKING (CEH)
This class will immerse the participants into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
Participant will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
Participants will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
When a participant leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking. This course prepares you for Certified Ethical Hacker.
- 1. The conspicuous benefits of the course shall be felt upon immediate implementation of the theories and concept described and conveyed during the course, especially as related to network assessment, and vulnerability identification.
- 2. Analysis on network profile and the related security of information system will be the output stream by applying the knowledge in a day-to day infrastructure operation.
- 3. Structured and systematic in network assessment approach is one of the benefits by attending the course.
1. Introduction to Ethical Hacking
2. Foot printing and Reconnaissance
3. Scanning Networks
5. System Hacking
6. Trojans and Backdoors
7. Viruses and Worms
9. Social Engineering
10. Denial of Service
11. Session Hijacking
12. Hacking Webservers
13. Hacking Web Applications
14. SQL Injection
15. Hacking Wireless Networks
16. Evading IDS, Firewalls and Honeypots
17. Buffer Overflows
19. Penetration Testing
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team