Training Program Description Certified Professional SupervisorCertified Professional Supervisor
Congratulations on becoming a supervisor! Through years of hard work and determination, you’ve risen higher than ever before. But faced with these new responsibilities, you might be asking yourself: now what? How do I gain more knowledge to ensure that I will become the best supervisor I can be?
The supervisor is a part of the management team and he/she holds the designation of first line managers. They are charged with creating an environment in which their employees can achieve superior performance, yet they often have minimal control over that environment. They have to be in charge of all of the work from start to finish, and they are held responsible if goals are not met. Being a supervisor is challenging, but with certain skills it can be easier and more fulfilling.
Supervision often includes conducting basic management skills (decision making, problem solving, planning, delegation and meeting management), organizing teams, noticing the need for and designing new job roles in the group, hiring new employees, training new employees, employee performance management (setting goals, observing and giving feedback, addressing performance issues, firing employees, etc.) and ensuring conformance to personnel policies and other internal regulations.
This Certified Professional Supervisor (CPS) program is designed for employees who have been newly-promoted to a supervisory or managerial position to improve their people-management skills and, more importantly, be equipped with practical ideas for optimizing the most important resource in the organization – its people. It’s also suitable for existing supervisors and managers who have not received any formal training in people-management skills.
By The End Of This Program Participants Will Be Able To :
- Effectively making the transition from non-supervisory to supervisory role.
- Understand the basic management functions.
- Apply management and leadership roles, responsibilities, and competencies to foster excellent performance that supports individual and organizational needs.
- Adopt effective communication techniques to suit their work and conduct effective meetings.
- Apply various techniques to improve employee performance.
- Apply a feedback framework to give constructive and supportive feedback within a supervisory context.
- Build a stronger, more effective cohesive team.
- Delegate and allocate resources effectively and motivate others to achieve results.
- Discovering their potential for personal mastery & self-development.
Benefits To The Participants :
- During the program participants will be provided with a comprehensive information which will be easy to re-use, reference, and share at the workplace.
- This supervisory skills training will enable participants to more effectively execute their roles and become High Impact and Productive Supervisors.
- As the program will be delivered by extensively experienced Industrial-Organizational Psychologist, you will have the opportunity to discuss, consult, and relate to supervisory issues and problems at your work place and understand how such issues and problems would be resolved.
- After successfully completing the program, you will have the opportunity to brand yourself with the title Certified Professional Supervisor (CPS).
Reasons Why A Certification Helps You :
- Professional certification establishes credibility.
- Certification recognizes professional achievement. It is a visible reminder to co-workers and senior management of the holder’s expertise.
- Certification allows you to make a greater contribution to your organization’s success. The knowledge and visibility you gain provide you with an opportunity to make a difference in your organization.
- Certification moves with you as you change organizations and careers.
- A highly valued certification gives you a distinct advantage in the job market. Certification gives you an extra measure of confidence as a candidate.
This training program is designed for Administrators, Supervisors, Junior Managers and Team Leaders who want to sharpen their supervisory, managerial, and team leadership skills. Also for anyone who want to achieve great results by engaging and developing the team members. It will benefit those with more experience who need to refresh their skills in supervising.
The trainer uses up-to-date training techniques and a variety of training methods, to help all participants learn about professional supervisory. All of the training will carried out in a relaxed supportive atmosphere. During the training session, participants had the opportunity to consult directly with the trainer on supervisory issues and ways to overcome them.
Training Program Outline
Module 1. Building and Leading Teams
- The Stages of Team Development
- Understanding What Makes a Good Leader
- Understanding Team Roles and Balance
- Types of Team
Module 2. Setting the Direction for Your Team
- The Team Diamond
- Goals vs. Objectives
- The Power of Objectives
- Five Principles of Objective Setting
- Setting Objectives : Be SMARTER
Module 3. Motivating and Recognizing Your Team
- A Framework for Understanding What Motivates Others
- What You can Do to Motivate Others Effectively
- Seven Steps in Motivating Others
- Employee Recognition
- Methods for Employee Recognition
- The Benefits of Employee Recognition
Module 4. Mastering Face-to-Face Communications
- How to Really Listen
- Six Fundamental Questions to Ask Yourself to Improve Your Communications Style
- Listening and Communicating to Others
- Applying Questioning Techniques
- Understanding the Impact of Non-Verbal Communications
Module 5. Dealing with Difficult Behaviours and Poor Performers
- Dealing with Difficult Behaviours
- Non-Performance Employee
- Reasons for Non-Performance
- A Map for Managing Poor Performers
- Performance Portfolio
- Elements of Effective Feedback
- Before You Deliver Feedback
- How to Give Negative Feedback Successfully
- The Ten Golden Rules of Feedback
Module 6. Dealing with Conflict and Problem Team Members
- Handling Interpersonal Conflicts between Individual Team Members
- Resolving Different Points of View on the Team
- Resolving Conflicts from Team to Team
- Dealing with Conflict Between Yourself and a Member
Module 7. Leading Your Team in Problem-Solving and Decision Making
- Types of Problems
- Known and Unknown Problems and Solutions
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making Processes
- Carnegie’s Problem Analysis Steps
- The Pitfalls : Do’s and Don’ts
- What is Decision Making?
- What Can Prevent Effective Decision-Making?
Module 8. Team Coaching
- Steps to Effective Coaching
- Team Coaching Defined
- The Important Role of Team Coaching
- Impact of Team Coaching
- Team Coaching Models
- Coaching Teams : The CID – CLEAR Process
- The Six Principles Of Team Coaching – The ‘How’ Of Team Coaching
- Six Core Practices for Team Coaching
Module 9. Delegating Work for Maximum Impact
- The Benefits of Delegation
- The Five Step Delegation Process
- Factors Relating to the Job You Want to Delegate
- Factors Relating to the Candidates
- The Delegation Matrix
- Commitment : The Magic Ingredient That People Miss Out
- Closing The Delegation : The Big Four Factors
- Common Causes of Delegating Problems
- Points to Consider When Evaluating a Completed Job
Module 10. Meeting Management Skills
- Meeting Decision Tree
- Three Types of Team Meetings
- Step-by-Step Checklist
Waktu Dan Tempat
- Hotel Ibis Malioboro, Yogyakarta
- 6 – 8 Januari 2020
- 13 – 15 Januari 2020
- 20 – 22 Januari 2020
- 27 – 29 Januari 2020
- 3- 5 Februari 2020
- 10 – 12 Februari 2020
- 17 – 19 Februari 2020
- 26 – 28 Februari 2020
- 2 – 4 Maret 2020et 2020
- 9 – 11 Maret 2020
- 16 – 18 Maret 2020
- 23 – 24 Maret 2020
- 30 Maret 2020 – 1 April 2020
- 6 – 8 April 2020
- 13 – 15 April 2020
- 20 – 22 April 2020
- 27 – 29 April 2020
- 4 – 6 Mei 2020
- 11 – 13 Mei 2020
- 2 – 4 Juni 2020
- 8 – 10 Juni 2020
- 15 – 17 Juni 2020
- 22 – 24 Juni 2020
- 29 Juni 2020 – 1 Juli 2020
- 6 – 8 Juli 2020
- 13 – 15 Juli 2020
- 20 – 22 Juli 2020
- 27 – 29 Juli 2020
- 3 – 5 Agustus 2020
- 10 – 12 Agustus 2020
- 18 – 19 Agustus 2020
- 24 – 26 Agustus 2020
- 31 Agustus 2020 – 2 September 2020
- 7 – 9 September 2020
- 14 – 16 September 2020
- 21 – 23 September 2020
- 28 – 30 September 2020
- 5 – 7 Oktober 2020
- 12 – 14 Oktober 2020
- 19 – 21 Oktober 2020
- 26 – 28 Oktober 2020
- 2 – 4 November 2020
- 9 – 11 November 2020
- 16 – 18 November 2020
- 23 – 25 November 2020
- 30 November 2020 – 2 Desember 2020
- 7 – 9 Desember 2020
- 14 – 16 Desember 2020
- 21 – 23 Desember 2020
- 28 – 30 Desember 2020
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Rp 6.900.000 (Non Residential, Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- VIP training Rp 8.900.000 (4 Hari , Non Residential dengan tambahan Fasilitas Paket studi lapangan/ City tour dan Belum Termasuk Pajak PPn 10%)
- Quota minimum 2 peserta
- Fasilitas: Certificate, Training kits, Lunch, Coffee Break, Souvenir
- Untuk peserta luar kota disediakan transportasi antar-jemput dari Bandara/Stasiun ke Hotel khusus bagi perusahaan yang mengirimkan minimal 3 orang peserta)
Certified Professional Supervisor Training Team