Certified Asset Management Professional
*American Academy Certified Consultant*
This course is focused on how to develop the organizational capability for engaging the workforce to achieve excellent Asset Management performance.
Topics covered include analysis of the organizational structure for the purpose of identifying changes needed for a holistic approach to asset management, change management, project management, systems thinking, training needs assessment, customer-supplier relationships, adaptive organizations and cultural discipline.
This course is targeted to leaders and asset management champions within an organizations however, anyone in a position of progressive leadership will also benefit.
The program is to increase awareness and train utility personnel on the best way to implement and use asset management to extend the life and efficiency of their water and wastewater systems.
- Contribute to the generation and implementation of AM policy, strategy, objectives and plans.
- Participate in asset-related risk identification, analysis and management processes and contingency planning.
- Understand the asset lifecycle and the role of appropriate tools to optimise the performance,risk and cost of assets.
- Identify the information and performance measures needed for effective asset management, and evaluate the effectiveness of asset information systems.
- Understand the financial implications of asset and asset management decisions for the organisation, and translate technical issues into business implications.
- Organisation, and translate technical issues into business implications.
Scope of Introduction
- The nature of assets and asset management
- The business context: line of sight from asset care to organisation mission
- Asset policy, strategy, objectives and plans
- Optimising performance cost and risk
- Risk identification
- Risk analysis
- Risk control
- Risk register and management
- Contingency planning
- Integration with non-asset risk processes
Scope Asset Lifecycle Management
- Creating a lifecycle management plan
- Acquisition/creation of new assets
- Operation and maintenance of asset
- Modify/improve assets
- End of asset life options and replacements
- Cross-disciplinary collaboration
- Asset lifecycles within asset systems
- Information needed – data information
- Static and dynamic, transactional and non-transaction information
- Gathering information
- Analysis and use of information
- Data uncertainty
- Key Performance Indicators
- Information management systems
- Knowledge management
Financial and Business Impact
- Business drivers
- Risk as a probabilistic cash flow
- Quantifying business value including intangibles
- Lifecycle costs
- Investment comparison techniques
- Making a business case
Investasi dan Fasilitas
- Course, Exam & Certification (Non Residential) USD 1,350.- per participant in Yogyakarta| USD 1,450.- per participant in Bandung, Jakarta and Surabaya| USD 1,550.- per participant in Bali, Batam, Manado and Balikpapan
- Handbook and stationary
- International Certification (if the participants pass the exam)
Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan. MM, MBA, and Team